Saturday, September 21, 2013

nutella ricotta mousse.


I bought some ricotta cheese on sale last week at Trader Joe's and have been trying to find a way to use it all. I found a recipe that made a single serve dessert and I decided to modify it a bit to suit our tastes.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup ricotta
1/2 tbps sugar
1 tbsp (or more) Nutella
1 tbps plain or vanilla yogurt (I only had vanilla yogurt on hand and it tasted great but the vanilla flavor did compete with the Nutella flavor so I'd go with the plain variety next time)

Method:
Combine and pulse all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, thick and creamy. Spoon into a ramekin and sprinkle with some crushed walnuts, or salted sliced almonds. Mr. Sachinky dislikes nuts so I tossed some shredded coconut flakes on his, instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment